Tiffany's practice covers both international arbitration and commercial litigation matters. She has particular expertise in complex cross-border commercial disputes, such as joint venture, shareholder and post-M&A disputes, as well as mis-selling litigation and asset tracing matters. She has experience working with clients in various sectors including financial services, private equity, TMT, pharmaceutical, and hospitality sectors.
In terms of her arbitration experience, Tiffany has advised clients on arbitration proceedings seated in numerous jurisdictions and under various main institutional rules (including ICC, HKIAC and SIAC), as well as in ad hoc proceedings under the UNCITRAL Rules.
Tiffany has also spent time on secondment at Goldman Sachs with its Litigation and Regulatory Team as well as the legal team of the Investment Banking Division in Hong Kong.
Tiffany's recent experience includes advising:
- a leading Philippine bank in ad hoc proceedings under the UNCITRAL Rules seated in Hong Kong against a US software company relating to the software company’s failure to deliver a treasury system for the bank by the agreed deadline. The dispute is governed by Philippine law
- private equity funds in HKIAC proceedings seated in Hong Kong under a suite of Hong Kong and Cayman law agreements relating to the sale of interests in funds
- a Dutch media company in HKIAC proceedings seated in Hong Kong concerning the breach of a buy-out agreement with a Chinese joint venture partner
- a leading Swiss bank in a Hong Kong mis-selling litigation commenced by its former client in relation to the alleged mis-selling of some foreign exchange accumulator and decumulator contracts
- a Thailand listed company in multiple Hong Kong court litigation against over 30 defendants relating to the recovery of monies stolen from the listed Thai company (including seeking Bankers’ Trust disclosure orders and injunction orders)
Tiffany holds a bachelor of laws degree from London School of Economics and Political Science. She is qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong. Tiffany is fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).