Tereza advises international clients on the development of energy projects as well as their global acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures arrangements and corporate governance, with a focus on the oil and gas and power sectors. She is currently on a client secondment to the upstream arm of ENGIE S.A. (formerly Gaz de France) in Paris, advising the client on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, M&A transactions and oil & gas projects around the globe.
Tereza's experience includes advising:
- EDF on the development of its UK new nuclear generating stations and negotiation of four joint ventures with a consortium led by China Guandong Nuclear (CGN)
- a confidential client on its proposed disposal of a 40% interest in its African oil & gas business
- Gazprom International on its joint venture with Petrovietnam Gas for the production and distribution of compressed natural gas in Vietnam
- IGI Poseidon SA on the Bulgaria–Greece gas interconnector
- BNP Paribas on First Oil's financial restructuring (involving the sale of UK North Sea assets owned by First Oil to Zennor, Enquest and Cairn)