Teresa acts for Australian and overseas investors including corporate, government, A-REITS and property developers on real estate deals and infrastructure and development projects. Teresa is experienced in acquisitions, disposals and major leasing negotiations (both landlord and tenant).
Teresa's experience includes:
- Acting on the negotiation of 4 long-term subleases for warehouse facilities at Bankstown Airport, NSW used in connection with the tenant’s aerospace manufacturing, repair and maintenance, research and development and administration uses.
- Acting for an Australian real estate fund on the acquisition of Broadway Medical Centre in Ellenbrook, WA.
- Acting for an Italian industrial group on its leasing requirements in connection with the Forrestfield Airport Link in WA and Snowy Hydro 2.0 in NSW.
- Acting for various ASX-listed companies on their head office lease negotiations.
- Acting for WA’s regional and remote energy provider on the renegotiation of Broome Power Station leases.