Takudzwa specialises in the areas of non-recourse and limited recourse financing. Takudzwa also has experience in providing general M&A advice in Francophone and Anglophone Africa.
Takudzwa has predominantly worked on project finance and infrastructure finance projects, particularly in the energy and infrastructure area.
- Lenders on the project financing of a South African Public Private Partnership project
- Orica International on South Africa's energy regulations
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank on South African exchange control advice
- Lenders on the financing of the expansion, upgrading, modernising and improvement of the Zimbabwean Beitbridge Border Post
- Providing business rescue and insolvency related advice to an energy and infrastructure company with business operations in Ghana and South Africa
- Bombela concession company on the procurement and financing of additional rolling stock and an expansion of the depot, signalling system and tracks
Corporate (Anglophone Africa)
- Standard Bank on a cross border M&A transaction involving Malawian and Zambian based telecommunications company
Corporate (Francophone Africa)
- Gécamines (South Africa) on its International arbitration proceedings
- Providing advice to various companies regarding Tanzania's regulatory changes in the mining sector