Tom is a Senior Associate in our real estate team, who is based in our Melbourne office.
Tom is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia. He holds a Bachelor of Law and Legal Practice (with Distinction) from Flinders University in South Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Confidential client as the developer on a major redevelopment project located in the Queen Victoria Market precinct. This project is the largest urban renewal project undertaken by the City of Melbourne.
- Capital Alliance in relation to their successful tender and development agreement documentation with Development Victoria for the “Revitalising Central Dandenong” project.
- AV Jennings in relation to its development agreement with the Director of Housing to develop a site in Brunswick as part of the Public Housing Renewal Program Stage One.
- Cedar Woods in relation to its residential redevelopment of the former Glenside hospital site in South Australia.
- Confidential client in relation to a development in the “Blakes Crossing” community, comprising more than 1500 lots in the north of Adelaide.
- a private developer in relation to its acquisition, structuring and co-ownership arrangements with a national developer for mixed use superlots in Melbourne’s west.
- Genesis Care in relation to its development and leasing arrangements of various healthcare facilities in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
- Mirvac in connection with the redevelopment and leasing of office and retail premises in Melbourne.
- HThree in connection with its acquisition of a $236m commercial office asset in Melbourne CBD.