Tom is a solicitor in Melbourne’s commercial litigation team.
Tom is a solicitor in the Melbourne Dispute Resolution team. He has experience in litigation and international commercial arbitration acting in complex and strategically significant matters across a variety of sectors including energy and resources, information technology and infrastructure.
Tom’s experience includes:
- acting for a global energy company in ICC arbitrations seated in Australia relating to information technology services
- acting in a long running dispute with geopolitical implications relating to the continuation of one of Australia’s largest iron ore mining projects
- acting for a major retailer in parallel regulatory and class action proceedings relating to underpayment claims
- advising a major infrastructure company on misleading and deceptive conduct claims
- Working with ALT to conduct large scale document-intense discoveries in various regulatory matters, class action and commercial disputes, and Royal Commissions.
Tom holds a Bachelor of Laws from Monash University and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria in 2019. He is admitted in the High Court of Australia.