Thomas is an energy finance partner with particular expertise in upstream oil and gas financings.
Thomas holds an M.A. in law from the University of Cambridge and is listed as a ‘Leading Individual’ in Legal 500 UK, recommended for Trade Finance, Bank Lending and Acquisition Finance.
Experience & expertise
- Trident Energy on financings for its acquisition and development of oil and gas assets in Brazil and Equatorial Guinea
- the lenders on a reserve-based financing for BW Energy relating to its upstream assets in Gabon
- the lenders on facilities for Neo Energy to finance the acquisition of various interests in North Sea oil and gas assets
- the lenders to Noreco on the financing of upstream oil and gas assets in Denmark
- Black Sea Oil and Gas on the financing of the development of gas fields offshore Romania
- the lenders on a c.$2.6 billion financing to the Neptune Energy group.