Thandeka is an associate in the corporate department based in Johannesburg.
Thandeka has been involved in various transactions, including acquisitions, company law and general corporate work for both domestic and international clients across various sectors. She has experience in the drafting of commercial agreements, corporate and constitutional documents as well as with corporate administration.
As a trainee Thandeka also assisted with cross-border transactions, litigation as well as insolvency matters.
Thandeka holds a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree as well as an LLB degree from the University of Cape Town.
Experience & expertise
- Mulilo Renewable Energy Proprietary Limited on the acquisition of the entire shareholding of X-Elio Energy, S.L. in two solar projects, being Mulilo Renewable Energy Solar PV De Aar (RF) Proprietary Limited and Mulilo Renewable Energy Solar PV Prieska (RF) Proprietary Limited
- Mulilo Renewable Energy Proprietary Limited in relation to an equity investment by Stanlib
- Publicis Groupe Holdings B.V in relation to a debt to equity conversion through a subscription for preference shares in MMS Communications South Africa Proprietary Limited
- Bunengi Group Holdings Proprietary Limited in relation to its acquisition of shares in Cisco Systems Inc, a company listed on the Nasdaq, as part of a BEE transaction for Cisco Technology and Services (South Africa) Proprietary Limited
- Huge Group Limited in relation to a BEE transaction relating to Huge Connect, involving the subscription for preference shares by Huge Group and the subscription for ordinary shares by Windfall 111 Properties Proprietary Limited.