Tessa is a Senior Associate specialising in construction and infrastructure projects.
Tessa has extensive experience providing procurement, construction and delivery legal advisory services for a wide range of construction and infrastructure projects.
Tessa specialises in advising corporate clients, project sponsors, government entities, builders and lenders on complex transactions involving construction, infrastructure and government. Tessa provides advice on a range of matters including multifaceted project and construction risk allocation, competitive tender processes, equity and debt financing, security arrangements and project and corporate due diligence.
Tessa holds a Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Commerce degree from Monash University.
Experience & expertise
- Transport for NSW on the Circular Quay Renewal project to deliver an upgrade and renewal of the Circular Quay ferry wharves and surrounding precinct.
- The Commonwealth Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT), through the Australian Infrastructure Financing Fund for the Pacific (AIFFP) on the procurement of numerous projects in PNG and Pacific.
- Hitachi STS Rail in relation to its participation in the Sydney Metro Western Sydney Airport Stations, Systems Trains, Operations and Maintenance (SSTOM) bid process, including as a part of the Bradfield Metro Consortium.
- The financiers to the largest Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Australia, and the first PPP in the market to feature Alliance contracting principles; the A$11.1 billion North-East Link PPP in Victoria.
- A major Australian developer in respect of commercial and residential developments including the Melbourne Quarter Tower Precinct.