Taseen advises on private M&A deals, capital raisings, fund investments and general corporate matters.
Taseen specialises in private equity and venture capital transactions, advising financial sponsors, companies and founders across the full investment lifestyle, including initial investments and fundraising, management equity and employee share option plans, acquisitions, exits and the spectrum of corporate matters in between.
Taseen holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) from the Australian National University.
Experience & expertise
- Pacific Equity Partners on the sale of their stake in Intellihub to a newly formed continuation fund – the first transaction of its kind in Australia
- Apollo Global on a joint venture with Challenger Limited to provide financing solutions across a range of sectors
- Dusk Group Limited on its proposed acquisition of Eroma
- Founders and venture backed companies on their capital raises, including CarExpert on its pre-IPO fundraising, OpenSolar on its Series B raise, Style Arcade on its Series A raise, Clear Dynamics on its Series A raise, Greenr on its Series Seed raise and RentBetter on its Series Seed raise
- Financial sponsor backed founders on corporate carve-out transactions, including CrescoNet, Fortiro, Jevons Robotics and Vypex
- Scape Australia on its establishment of a $1.5 billion build-to-rent fund
- Intellihub on general corporate and transactional matters