Tae is a lawyer specialising in employment, industrial relations, and safety law.
Tae has a breadth of experience advising clients in various industries (including the energy & resources and higher education sectors) on all aspects of employment, industrial relations, and work health safety law. He has a particular interest in matters involving payroll compliance and employee underpayments.
Tae provides thorough, well-reasoned and holistic legal advice to clients in a timely manner to help them achieve their ideal outcomes.
Tae holds a Juris Doctor (graduating on the Dean’s List) from the University of Western Australia. He delivers employment law guest lectures at the University of Western Australia and is a committee member of the Western Australian Industrial Relations Society.
Experience & expertise
- providing legal advice and assistance to various clients on numerous payroll reviews involving large scale employee underpayments
- assisting clients with responding to and defending underpayment claims
- assisting clients with navigating Fair Work Commission proceedings for both individual and collective matters
- undertaking workplace investigations into conduct complaints on sensitive misconduct issues including fraud, sexual harassment and assault
- assisting a major resources company in relation to a sensitive suicide related fatality incident, including conducting an external investigation into the incident and assisting with the relevant safety regulator’s investigations