Stuart undertakes a wide range of real estate work, focusing on real estate aspects of infrastructure and renewables projects, property development, acquisitions, disposals and major leasing.
Stuart has worked on significant transactions in recent years, including the sale of 39 Martin Place above the under-development Martin Place metro station, and the acquisition and development of the Rye Park Wind Farm which, at the time of financial close, was the biggest wind project to date in New South Wales.
Stuart’s experience includes acting for and advising:
- Macquarie Group in relation to the forward funded sale of 39 Martin Place, Sydney
- Tilt Renewables in relation to the acquisition and development of its 412MW Rye Park Wind Farm
- Landcom in relation to the staged purchase of land at North Wilton for the development of up to 5700 new homes
- AMP in relation to the sale of 50 & 60 Carrington Street, Sydney
- Investa in relation to the development and leasing of a new A-grade commercial and retail building at 151 Clarence Street, Sydney.
Stuart holds a Bachelor of Science (psychology), a Bachelor of Laws, and a graduate diploma in legal practice from the University of Wollongong. Stuart is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Stuart was named in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023 in real property law.