Steven graduated cum laude and from Fordham University School of Law where he was a Wilkinsons Scholar. Steven is admitted to practice law in New York. He has extensive experience in complex internal investigations and regulatory investigations, including FCPA investigations. Steven also has experience with gaming and gambling laws, as well as the laws related to cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Steven's experience includes:
- representing an international pipe company in a regulatory investigation.*
- representing the CEO of a major online poker being prosecuted in the SDNY.*
- representing a major social media company in an internal investigation regarding overseas fraud and corruption rules.*
- advising a New York hedge fund in a SEC investigation. *
- advising a financial advisor in an investigation related to insider trading charges against an employee.*
* Experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills