- a major PRC state-owned oil company in a highly complex SIAC arbitration for misrepresentation claims
- a subsidiary of a PRC state-owned oil company in an SCC arbitration for claims against a Russian company arising from an oil machinery manufacture and supply contract; successfully defended the same company in the subsequent set-aside proceedings brought by the respondent in Stockholm; advised the same client in the enforcement proceedings
- a PRC state-owned enterprise in an ICC arbitration arising out of a contract for the sale and purchase of solar power equipment
- a private Chinese company in two SIAC arbitrations in Singapore against US companies regarding China joint venture disputes in textile industry governed by Chinese law
- a subsidiary of a PRC state-owned oil company in a SIAC arbitration and defending claims brought by a European company for breach of a confidentiality agreement, concerning the alleged use of the European company's proprietary information in the construction of a petrochemical project in mainland China
Stella was born and brought up in China. She obtained a bachelor's degree in law from the University of Bristol in the UK and qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong. She speaks Mandarin, English, Cantonese and basic Japanese.
She has an interest in social responsibility and caring for vulnerable groups. She is involved in legal pro bono works and participates in various charitable and volunteering events.