Sophie assists French and international clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, corporate reorganisations and also provides advice in relation to corporate governance issues.
Sophie has advised:
- EDPR and ENGIE on the implementation of their 50/50 joint-venture in the offshore wind sector
- UBS (France) on the acquisition of 100% of Banque Leonardo, an independent French bank focused on wealth management and investment banking, and on its joint-venture with La Maison
- Danone on its joint-venture in Fan Milk International, a leading manufacturer and distributor of frozen dairy products and juices, operating in West Africa
- CFAO on its agreement with Wendel and FFC to develop the pan-African property company, SGI Africa
- Euler Hermes Group on the repurchase of approximatively 4.9% of its own shares via an accelerated bookbuilt offer launched by Allianz Vie
- BNP Paribas on the implementation of a contingent equity line with Scor (a global reinsurance company listed on Euronext Paris) of up to EUR 300 million
Sophie has a Masters degree from the University Paris XI Sceaux, a Masters degree from the University Paris 2 Panthéon Assas and a LLM in International Business Law (Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich).