Sophie is an experienced adviser and litigator on all aspects of French employment law.
Sophie is recommended by Legal 500 EMEA 2009 for 'handling difficult and sensitive employment matters with gravitas and finesse' and assisting employers 'rather than just telling them how tricky a jurisdiction France can be'. A native French speaker, Sophie also speaks fluent English.
- Advised major corporations on reducing and reorganising staffing capacities, including redundancies and outsourcing
- Advised corporate clients on the employment law aspects of transactions, including consultations with Works Councils, and the transfer of employees and its consequences
- Advised clients on collective agreement negotiations, working with unions and personnel representatives
- Advised clients on expatriate and international secondment issues
- Advised clients on retirement schemes, employee savings schemes and share options