Sophia advises on capital markets transactions in India, Southeast Asia and China.
Sophia also advises issuers and investment banks on market leading global securities offerings across a range of sectors including energy, retail, infrastructure, financial services and industrials.
Experience includes advising:
- ReNew Power, India's largest renewable energy company, on its ongoing IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering. Goldman Sachs and eight other underwriters are acting as book running lead managers
- the underwriters on the US$70 million IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange and Rule 144A/ Regulation S global offering of Newgen Software Technologies, a software service provider
- the underwriters on the ongoing IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and the Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering of Flemingo Travel Retail Limited, a duty-free and travel retail operator
- China Everbright International Limited on the ongoing US$1.27 billion rights issue on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Great Horizon Capital Pte. Ltd. on the ongoing Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering of senior secured notes on the Singapore Stock Exchange