Soeren has a special focus on infrastructure/construction, commercial, post M&A disputes and investor-state arbitration as well as mediation. He also regularly advises and acts as counsel for domestic and international clients in a broad range of commercial, regulatory and civil disputes before German courts. Further, he has a special interest in data protection and regularly advises international clients on the impact of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Soren's experience inlcludes:
- acting as counsel for a multinational general contractor in an ICC arbitration in Germany concerning damage claims under an EPC contract for a coal fired power plant
- advising and acting as counsel for an international health care corporation in a cross-border post MA and commercial dispute before German courts
- acting as counsel in a commercial dispute for a large European concert and festival organiser before German courts
- advising a Korean online gaming corporation to comply with the European GDPR
- Enforcement of foreign judgments in Germany, ICLG, jointly with Catrice Gayer, March 2019