Sid's experience includes advising:
- Reliance Communications, an Indian mobile telecommunications company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, on its US$1.6 billion sale of its towers business to Brookfield
- IHS Holding (IHS Towers), Africa's largest mobile infrastructure provider, on its acquisition of Helios Towers Nigeria (which consisted of over 1,200 telecommunications tower sites) from HTN Towers plc, in a deal claimed to be the first mobile infrastructure consolidation in Africa
- The Prospect Japan Fund, a Guernsey-incorporated fund listed on the London Stock Exchange, on the US$147 million recommended takeover offer by Prospect Co, a Japanese-incorporated company listed on the Tokyo Stock exchange (believed to be the first all-share offer of Japanese listed shares in the UK)
- Reaction Engines, a UK based company developing Synergetic Air-Breathing Rocket Engine, on a strategic minority investment from and working partnership with BAE Systems
- Godrej Consumer Products, an Indian consumer company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, on the acquisition of a 51% interest in the Darling Group in 13 African jurisdictions
Sid is dual qualified, admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and as an advocate in India.
Sid has been on a secondment to a European telecom company in 2011 where, working with the General Counsel, and he was responsible for coordinating the sell-side auction process for the company.
He has also spent six months at the firm's Singapore office on secondment.
In 2015, Sid was shortlisted amongst the top five Asian origin lawyers in the UK at the annual Asian Professional Awards 2015.
He has also been the Co-Chair of UK's first inter-law firm diversity network focussing on multiculturalism, NOTICED, which comprises 11 top London city based law firms since 2013.