Shaun advises on a range of corporate transactions including complex private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring transactions. Shaun has particular experience in supporting clients in the professional services, financial services, technology and real estate sectors.
Shaun's experience includes advising:
- Bharti Airtel on the merger of its operations in Ghana with Millicom International Cellular
- Henderson UK Shopping Centre Fund on its formation of a joint venture with the Dutch pension fund manager APG, for the redevelopment of the St James shopping centre in Edinburgh
- Old Mutual plc on the disposal of Rogge Global Partners, a global fixed income asset management business, to Allianz Global Investors
- Willis Group, on its acquisition of an 85% majority stake in Miller Insurance Services LLP, a leading London-based wholesale specialist insurance broking firm
- Broad Street Principal Investments, LLC, an affiliate of Goldman, Sachs & Co. on its minority investment in WorldStores Limited, an online furniture business based in the UK