Sean has experience in advising international clients on a range of corporate transactions, including cross-border private M&A, public takeovers, private equity investments and ECM transactions.
Sean has also previously worked in the firm's Moscow office and has spent time on secondment with a UK financial institution and in the M&A team at BAE Systems.
Sean's experience includes advising:
- Gardner Aerospace on its acquisition of Northern Aerospace Limited, successfully concluding the transaction following the first ever intervention by the UK Government under its new extended powers
- Johnson Matthey on the disposal of the StePac modified atmosphere packaging business
- Hammerson on its rights issue and disposal of its interests in VIA Outlets
- Synthomer on its rights issue and acquisition of OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
- Cabot Square Capital on its acquisition of a majority stake in MSP Capital
- Atlassian on various share and asset acquisitions
- Hanover Investors on a scheme of arrangement for Hydro International Plc
Sean joined the firm in 2016 and qualified in 2018. Sean holds a first class degree in Law from the University of Liverpool. During his time as a trainee, Sean spent six months on secondment in our Moscow office.