Scott advises financial services and corporate clients in relation to commercial litigation
Based in London, Scott advises financial services and corporate clients in relation to commercial litigation. Scott has specific experience in banking and financial services as well as employment disputes. Scott has spent time on secondment in our Hong Kong office and at the Royal Courts of Justice.
Scott's recent experience includes advising:
- a leading Australian bank in connection with a class action arising out of its former commercial banking operations in the UK
- a leading UK-based bank in relation to a claim arising out the alleged misselling of interest rate hedging products
- a European bank concerning a set of claims in Spain arising out of the acquisition of a loan
- an Australian investment management company in relation to a high profile sexual harassment case in the London Employment Tribunal
- a private bank in relation to a potential claim for the mis-selling of structured products#
Scott graduated from the University of Cambridge with a Bachelor of Arts in Law before completing the LPC at BPP University in London. Scott is admitted to practise in England and Wales.