Scott is a litigator with experience advising clients in relation to complex commercial litigation and regulatory investigations.
Scott advises clients across a range of sectors, including financial services, mining and wagering.
Scott’s recent experience includes advising:
- a major mining company in relation to a significant contractual dispute
- a major ASX listed company in relation to a significant contractual dispute
- a provider of residential aged care in its response to the Aged Care Royal Commission
- two Australian superannuation trustees in relation to civil penalty proceedings
- a major Australian bank in respect of a criminal investigation
Scott holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and Bachelor of Business in Accounting (Distinction) from the University of Technology, Sydney.
Scott is admitted to practise as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.