Savy has experience advising companies and individuals on a range of corporate transactions, including private mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers and joint ventures.
He is a member of the firm's India practice and assists with India related publications and educational initiatives as part of the firm's wider commitment to India.
Savy has previously been seconded to EDF Energy plc where he worked as part of the legal team supporting the construction of Hinkley Point C and development and capital-raise aspects of Sizewell C, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK. He has also been on secondment to Lonmin plc where he assisted on Lonmin's £285 million recommended takeover by Sibanye-Stillwater.
- Lonmin plc on its £285 million recommended takeover by Sibanye-Stillwater
- Strides Pharma Science Limited, an Indian listed pharmaceuticals company, on the AUD 394 million sale of its entire Australian business, including Arrow Pharmaceuticals to Arrotex. Arrotex is a vehicle established for the purpose of combining Arrow Pharmaceuticals with the Australian and New Zealand businesses of Apotex Inc., the global pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in Canada.
- IBM on the transitional technology services arrangements for the acquisition of Oniqua, a MRO platform services provider.
- KKCG AG in relation to the split of the assets in the SAZKA Group with its joint venture partner, EMMA Capital
- a US multinational pharmaceutical business on its post-merger entity rationalisation across over 15 jurisdictions
- Kier Group plc on the acquisition of the family-owned McNicholas Construction business
- Claris Life Sciences Limited on the sale of its Global Generic Injectables Business to Baxter for US$625 million
Savy is admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales. He is also admitted as an advocate in India. Savy holds a B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from the National Law University, Delhi.