Savy has experience advising companies and individuals on a range of corporate transactions, including private mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers and joint ventures.
He is a member of the firm's India practice and assists with India related publications and educational initiatives as part of the firm's wider commitment to India.
Savy was seconded to Virgin Management, the home of the Virgin group of companies in 2020 where he worked on various corporate investment and advisory matters in respect of Virgin portfolio companies. In 2017, he was seconded to the Nuclear New Build team of EDF Energy where he worked with the corporate team supporting the construction of Hinkley Point C, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK.
- Ennismore, a UK-based developer and the owner of The Hoxton, on its US$1 billion merger with French multinational hospitality company Accor
- Bharti Global and its consortium with the UK government on its US$1 billion acquisition of OneWeb
- Lonmin plc on its £285 million recommended takeover by Sibanye-Stillwater
- Strides Pharma Science Limited, an Indian listed pharmaceuticals company, on the AUD 394 million sale of its entire Australian business, including Arrow Pharmaceuticals to Arrotex. Arrotex is a vehicle established for the purpose of combining Arrow Pharmaceuticals with the Australian and New Zealand businesses of Apotex Inc., the global pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in Canada.
- IBM on the transitional technology services arrangements for the acquisition of Oniqua, a MRO platform services provider.
- KKCG AG in relation to the split of the assets in the SAZKA Group with its joint venture partner, EMMA Capital
- Kier Group plc on the acquisition of the family-owned McNicholas Construction business
- Claris Life Sciences Limited on the sale of its Global Generic Injectables Business to Baxter for US$625 million
Savy is admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales. He is also admitted as an advocate in India. Savy holds a B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from the National Law University, Delhi.