Sarah has experience advising on a range of corporate transactions for clients across a variety of different industries and sectors. Sarah works with listed companies and investment banks on ECM transactions including IPOs and secondary fundraisings, public takeovers and private M&A transactions.
Sarah's experience includes advising:
- British American Tobacco on its $49.4 billion merger with Reynolds America
- Lonmin on its US$407 million rights issue (2015) and US$817 million right issue (2012)
- Barclays and Deutsche Bank on the €27 billion proposed merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Börse
- Polyus Gold International on its US$9 billion takeover by Sacturino Limited
- TSB Banking Group on its £1.7 billion takeover by Banco de Sabadell
Sarah has a Natural Sciences degree from St Catharine's College, Cambridge and a LLB from BPP University. Sarah has spent time on secondment at Credit Suisse.