Sarah is a corporate lawyer with extensive experience in equity capital markets including IPOs and secondary fundraisings, as well as advising companies on public and private M&A transactions and corporate governance. Sarah acts as lead associate advising listed companies and investment banks across a range of sectors, including real estate, consumer products, mining, natural resources and technology, media and telecommunications. Sarah has spent time on secondment at British American Tobacco and Credit Suisse.
Sarah's experience includes advising:
- Capital & Counties Properties on its £3.5 billion all share merger with Shaftesbury
- easyJet on its £1.2 billion rights issue
- Hammerson on its £552 million rights issue and sale of substantially all of its 50% interest in VIA Outlets for €301 million
- Synthomer on its US$1 billion acquisition of Eastman's adhesives resins business and US$824 million acquisition of ONMNOVA solutions and associated capital raises
- WH Smith on its US$400 million acquisition of Marshall Retail Group and related £155 million placing
- Hammerson on its £3.4 billion proposed all share acquisition of Intu Properties
- British American Tobacco on its $49.4 billion cash and share merger with Reynolds American Inc
- Sky on its £30 billion contested takeover by Comcast
- London Stock Exchange on its US$27 billion proposed all share acquisition of Refinitiv Inc and €27 billion proposed all share merger with Deutsche Börse (for the banks)
Sarah has a Natural Sciences degree from St Catharine's College, Cambridge and a LLB from BPP University. Sarah has spent time on secondment at Credit Suisse.