Sarah qualified into the general dispute resolution team in September 2019, having previously completed a six secondment to the firm's Dubai office.
Sarah works with clients across a range of sectors and geographies, including corporates, financial institutions and high net worth individuals. She has worked on a variety of commercial matters including contractual, banking and fraud disputes.
Sarah is also part of the firm's Charities team and advises UK charities on a range of matters, including establishment, governance and charity legislation.
Sarah's experience includes advising:
- a high net worth individual in relation to a dispute arising out of their investment in a Luxembourg reserved alternative investment fund
- a UK-based asset manager in arbitral proceedings relating to a contractual dispute
- a leading UK-based commercial bank in relation to its defence of a class action brought in respect of investment in various film finance partnerships in the High Court
- a Beirut-based oil trader in relation to multi-jurisdiction litigation involving applications for freezing injunctions
- a non-profit organisation on its formation and registration of a charitable incorporated organisation
Sarah holds a Bachelor of Arts (First Class) from the University of Bristol and a Graduate Diploma in Law. She completed the Accelerated Legal Practice Course in 2017 and was admitted as a solicitor in September 2019.