- financing from Landesbank Hessen-Thueringen and KfW to Bank of Communications Financial Leasing for the lease of three aircraft to flydubai
- financing from DVB, Landesbank Hessen-Thueringen, Westpac Banking Corporation and KfW to China Merchants Bank Leasing for the lease of six aircraft to Indigo Airlines
- financing from Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, and Korea Development Bank to Minsheng Financial Leasing for the lease of four aircraft to Indigo Airlines
- financing to DVB and Korea Development Bank for HI Securities of two aircraft on lease to Emirates
- financing for Aviation plc from Deutsch Bank for the lease of one aircraft to Philippine Airlines
Samuel obtained a master's degree in economics from Aalto University (formerly Helsinki School of Economics), Finland, a master's degree in law from University of Helsinki, Finland, and a master's degree in law from Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität, Germany. He was admitted as a solicitor in Finland in 2011 and in England and Wales in 2016. He is fluent in English, is a native speaker of Finnish, and has a working proficiency in German and Swedish.