Salonika advises international borrowers and lenders on banking and finance transactions. She has experience advising on international acquisition finance transactions across Asia and Europe. Salonika also advises on general corporate finance and on international loan transactions involving energy and nature resources sectors.
Prior to relocating to Singapore in 2015, Salonika worked in the firm's London office for over four years, advising on complex acquisition financings.
Salonika's experience includes advising:
- DBS Bank, Mizuho Bank, MUFG Bank and Standard Chartered as syndicated lenders on a US$338 million acquisition financing for AEV International, a subsidiary of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, to acquire a majority stake in one of Asia's largest agribusiness companies, Gold Coin Management Holdings Limited
- a confidential client on structuring and documenting a complex deal involving an offtake contract and a prepayment facility in connection with certain oil and gas fields in Malaysia
- a confidential client on the purchase and future sale of distressed debt and the covenant reset on a facility agreement in connection with a distressed debt, with an Indonesian incorporated borrower operating in the power industry
- Standard Chartered Bank, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, PT Bank ANZ Indonesia, PT Bank DBS Indonesia and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation on a secured term facility for PT Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi, a subsidiary of PT Medco Energi Internasional, for financing its upstream gas operations in the Senoro Field, Indonesia
- BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, Santander, Bankia and BBVA on senior secured facilities for the LBO of Grupo Empresarial Palacios Alimentación, S.A by the Carlyle Group