Stacey is a Senior Solicitor in ALT's Corporate practice, based in Belfast.
Stacey is responsible for supervising teams of solicitors and legal analysts to deliver high-volume review for several clients across a range of commercial contracts. She has extensive experience in the drafting and negotiating of commercial contracts and works closely with her ALT colleagues to support and enhance outcomes for clients.
Prior to joining HSF, Stacey spent several years in the alternative legal services industry where she led a team assisting a leading global alternative investment manager with end-to-end contract review. She has brought this wealth of experience to the ALT Corporate Team with a focus on optimising processes and providing quality driven services to clients, particularly in relation to business-as-usual commercial contracting.
Stacey holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws from The Queen's University of Belfast. She was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Northern Ireland in 2017.
Experience & expertise
- a market-leading private equity and infrastructure debt asset management firm with end-to-end contract review and negotiation
- a global energy and commodities firm with end-to-end contract review and negotiation
- an international manufacturing company with various day-to-day commercial matters
- a global business advisory firm with the creation of new contract templates across multiple jurisdictions
- a cloud service provider with support relating to procurement contracts