Simone specialises in public and private M&A, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements, and corporate restructures.
Simone has experience acting for a range of public and private clients across various industry sectors on a range of corporate transactions.
She has particular experience in:
- public and private M&A transactions
- shareholder and joint venture arrangements
- general corporate governance and commercial advice
- restructuring and turnaround transactions.
Simone holds a Bachelor of Arts (French and Journalism) and a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from Monash University.
Experience & expertise
- JELD-WEN on the strategic review of its Australasian business and sale to Platinum Equity for A$688 million
- Integral Diagnostics on the acquisition of Horizon Radiology
- An international automotive manufacturer in connection with the restructure of its Australian network and implementation of a new business model*
- Michael Schreiber’s sale of the Funlab business to TPG Capital*
- Acquisition of Australian Community Media and its printing business from Nine Entertainment by a consortium controlled by Antony Catalano and Thorney Investment Group*
- Restructure and sale of Axsesstoday’s business to an affiliate of private equity firm, Cerberus Capital Management*
- Restructure of Slater & Gordon by way of interconditional creditors’ schemes of arrangement*
- Sale of PAS Group’s business to Queens Lane Capital*
- Rudy Koh, managing director and major shareholder, as the proponent of property developer Phileo Australia’s privatisation and delisting*
- Australian Way in relation to its joint venture with French-headquartered Lagardère Travel Retail*
* Experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills