Shula is an Associate in the firm’s disputes practice in London.
Shula is an associate in our London office, with a focus on complex commercial disputes in a variety of sectors. During her training contract at the firm Shula was seconded to the litigation team at IBM in London, working with the business to manage litigious developments during the first six months of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Shula was educated at St Edmund Hall, Oxford where she obtained a first class degree in Jurisprudence.
Experience & expertise
- Iveco and Fiat Chrysler in the Trucks litigation, which involve proceedings in the English High Court and the Competition Appeal Tribunal in relation to follow-on damages claims stemming from the European Commission’s settlement decision
- IBM (UK) Limited in the defence of claims relating to a major business transformation project including the design and build of an enterprise data warehouse and related software
- F. Hoffmann La-Roche AG and Roche Products Limited in a significant High Court victory against Pfizer who were seeking a form of declaratory relief known as an "Arrow declaration" solely for the purposes of influencing foreign courts
- a leading aircraft lessor in relation to the termination of lease agreements, the repossession of aircraft and multi-jurisdictional litigation including in the English Commercial Court
- a global investment bank on an internal investigation following concerns raised by a whistleblower.