Shuheb is a corporate associate specialising in private equity transactions.
Shuheb advises international and domestic private equity houses, their portfolio companies and management teams on a wide range of matters, including leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and disposals, and shareholder and management incentive arrangements.
Experience & expertise
- Blackstone on its acquisition of a majority stake in Emerson's Climate Technologies business valuing the business at US$14 billion.
- Inflexion on its sale of Succession Wealth for £385 million
- Blackstone on its £140 million strategic investment in Currencies Direct
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management on its exit from Beqom
- Cabot Square Capital on its acquisition of Chartway Group
- Headway Capital Partners on its investment with Verium in Toradex and Mobil in Time