Sean is a projects lawyer with experience advising on major energy, mining and infrastructure projects across a range of jurisdictions within Australia and internationally.
Sean has advised on a diverse range of projects and his experience includes preparing bespoke and standard form contracts, advising on tendering processes, ongoing project delivery and procurement. He has worked on a variety of contracting models and project documentation, including EPC, EPCM, BOO, O&M, power purchase agreements, services agreements and network connection and access arrangements.
Sean holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (Economics) from Murdoch University.
Experience & expertise
- BHP / OZ Minerals on its hybrid power solution for its West Musgrave Nickel-Copper Project, including the preparation and negotiation of a Development Deed and Power Purchase Agreement
- Iluka Resources on the negotiation of an EPCM contract for the development of its Balranald mineral sands project
- Gold Fields in relation to the development of its hybrid power solution of its St Ives mine
- INPEX in relation to its green power investment with Enel Green Power Australia
- OZ Minerals on the Mineral Processing Plant for the West Musgrave Nickel-Copper Project, including the preparation of a Construct Only Contract, Equipment Supply Contract (including reflecting positions agreed with Loesche), an EPCM Agreement, and an EPC Contract. Providing strategic advice on contract structuring