Sarah is a senior associate in the London Real Estate department.
Sarah advises on a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including asset and corporate investment acquisitions and disposals, development projects, landlord and tenant matters, forward funding and purchase transactions and real estate financing. Sarah has experience acting for institutional investors, REITs, joint ventures, occupiers, developers, lenders, registered providers, charities and entrepreneurs.
Experience & expertise
- Transport for London in relation to the disposal of land at Southall for residential development to the TfL/Grainger BtR joint venture, and in relation to an over-station development in Woolwich
- an international property developer on the sale of a partially constructed affordable housing block to a registered provider
- National Grid on the acquisition of an electricity depot in connection with its £1 billion London Power Tunnels project
- a joint venture client in respect of a buyout of the remaining shares in its pan-European real estate portfolio
- Aberdeen Standard on a number of development acquisitions, including the forward purchase of a development site in the Midlands.