Sarah-Anne is a solicitor in HSF’s Projects, Energy & Infrastructure team in Melbourne.
Sarah-Anne’s practice focuses on both the procurement and corporate aspects within the energy sector. She has experience on a range of transactional and advisory work involving renewable energy projects and assets, including project delivery, offtake agreements, joint ventures, acquisitions, divestments and commercial contracts.
Sarah-Anne’s breadth of experience across both project development and M&A transactions means she is well placed to advise on all stages of a project’s life cycle. She is committed to working collaboratively with clients to deliver practical and tailored advice that is best suited to meet their needs and that of their projects.
Sarah-Anne holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Psychology) and a Diploma in Languages (Mandarin) from Monash University. She is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- The shareholders of solar farm developer ESCO Pacific (including Shell) on the A$126 million sale of 100% of the shares in ESCO Pacific to OX2
- Total EREN as sponsors in respect of the development of the 150MW Kiamal Solar Farm Stage 2 and associated BESS project in Victoria
- bp on its acquisition of a 40.5% interest in, and operatorship of, the Asian Renewable Energy Hub (a proposed green hydrogen project in Western Australia)
- EnergyAustralia in respect of the development and procurement of the 350MW Wooreen BESS project in Victoria
- Macquarie’s Green Investment Group and InfraRed Capital Partners on the sale of a 60% equity interest in Victoria’s Lal Lal Wind Farms (Yendon Wind Farm (144MW) and Elaine Wind Farm (84MW))