Saori is a senior associate in the Real Estate group based in Brisbane.
Saori advises on all aspects of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of substantial real estate assets, major commercial leasing and large scale property developments.
Saori’s relevant experience includes acting on the development, acquisitions, disposals and leases of industrial properties, shopping centres and office buildings, and on other redevelopment projects.
Saori has advised major development companies, real estate and superannuation funds, publicly listed corporations, private clients, government corporations and local governments.
Saori is fluent in Japanese.
Saori holds a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Bachelor of Arts (majors in International Relations and Chinese) from the University of Queensland.
Experience & expertise
- Assisting in relation to:
- the redevelopment of the Brisbane Showgrounds at Bowen Hills including titling, sale and development, including a Build to Rent project to be located in the Brisbane Showgrounds precinct.
- the acquisition and development of master planned communities in Queensland including Shoreline in Redland Bay and Kinma Valley.
- Acting for various listed and global corporations in relation to major office and industrial leases.
- Acting for a private development company in relation to the sale and development of a large industrial estate.
- Acting in relation to sales and purchasers of shopping centres and office