Sam is an infrastructure and government advisory specialist. His practice focuses on energy, infrastructure, PPPs, construction, probity and procurement.
Sam has worked on some of Australia’s largest and most complex energy and infrastructure projects to date. Sam’s strong mix of private and public sector in-house experience has given him a unique understanding of the current market risk appetite for both principals and contractors.
Sam has completed secondments at Sydney Trains, Macquarie Bank, Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for NSW and the Energy Corporation of New South Wales.
Sam holds a Masters of Law and Legal Practice and Bachelor of Property Economics from the University of Technology, Sydney.
Experience & expertise
- Energy Corporation of New South Wales on the procurement of a network operator for the Central West Orana renewable energy zone and New England renewable energy zone projects
- AGL (developer) in relation to its connection arrangements for its 250MW / 250MWh battery energy storage system at Torrens Island Power Station
- Alinta in relation to its development of the 214MW Yandin Wind Farm
- TfNSW on the procurement of Stage 1 of the M6 Motorway
- TfNSW on the procurement of the Rozelle Interchange project