Sally is a solicitor in our Projects, Energy & Infrastructure (Corporate) team, who is based in our Sydney office.
Sally specialises in energy transactions and projects. Sally regularly advises clients on offtake and energy regulation. Sally has worked on a number of large-scale renewables transactions, acting for both public and private sector clients. She has experience in bilateral and multi-lateral sale processes for renewable generation and other power assets both at development and operational stage.
Sally holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Science from the Australian National University. Sally is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- CDPQ and Origin on their consortium bid for the CWP Renewables business
- AGL on the acquisition and joint development arrangements for the Pottinger Energy Park development
- IFM on the regulatory aspects of its investment in Smart Urban Properties Australia’s embedded network business
- NSW Government on grant funding arrangements with a range of energy market participants under the Pumped Hydro Recoverable Grant Program, Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Grants Program and Electric Vehicle Kerbside Charging Grants Program
- Energy market participants and major energy users such as AGL, Sydney Trains, Sydney Opera House, NSW Government, Orica and George Weston Foods on renewable PPAs (in front and behind the meter) and complex and high value retail electricity supply agreements