Ryan is an associate in the corporate division. He has experience acting on private mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, regulatory and compliance advisory matters, joint ventures and securities offerings.
Ryan has undertaken client secondments to Willis Towers Watson and Marsh, where he acted on international mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate and commercial advisory work.
Ryan's experience includes advising:
- British American Tobacco plc on its acquisition of Reynolds American Inc.
- Movado Inc. on its acquisition of JLB Brands Limited/ Olivia Burton watches
- Lonmin plc on its rights issue equity capital financing
- Essenden plc on its public takeover by Harwood Capital LLP
- UNITE Group on its cash box placing equity capital financing