Rosanna has experience in a broad range of international commercial disputes, including arbitrations and High Court litigation.
Rosanna has advised a variety of international clients, including high net worth individuals, states, sovereign wealth funds and major companies. Rosanna has a particular interest in civil fraud and commercial contract cases.
Rosanna's experience includes advising:
- a state in English Commercial Court proceedings to resist enforcement of an arbitral award on the basis that it was procured by fraud
- a high profile Russian businessman and his investment vehicle in an LCIA arbitration regarding claims for breach of contract arising out of the collapse of a Russian bank, involving allegations of fraud
- Marathon Asset Management in Commercial Court proceedings against its former employees and a third party marketer, involving allegations of conspiracy, misuse of confidential information and breaches of contract
- a sovereign wealth fund on civil and criminal (including fraud) claims in the UK, Middle East and India regarding a cross border investment and joint venture
- an international investment firm in an ICC arbitration seated in Paris regarding claims for breach of warranty and fraud arising out of the acquisition of a chrome mine
Rosanna holds a Bachelor of Arts (First Class) from the University of York (2009) and obtained Distinctions for the GDL and LPC from the College of Law, Moorgate (2011) and BPP Law School (2012) respectively.
Rosanna was admitted as a solicitor in March 2014.