Roman has experience in advising clients on the acquisition and disposal of commercial, retail, industrial and residential property. He also has strong experience in advising clients on major commercial, retail and industrial leasing and has assisted in acting for a broad range of clients including property developers, corporations, landlords, tenants, major property funds, major shopping centres and private investors.
Roman's experience includes:
- assisting in providing advice for property funds in several retail, commercial and industrial acquisitions and disposals including negotiating contracts and conducting extensive due diligence enquiries
- preparation and negotiation of retail, commercial and industrial agreements for lease, leases and ancillary documents for major landlord clients, including property funds and shopping centre landlords
- assisting in providing advice to local governments and councils relating to the use of land and electronic execution of documents amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- negotiation of retail, commercial and industrial agreements for lease, leases and ancillary documents for tenant clients
- conducting extensive due diligence enquiries and preparing detailed reports commenting on material issues.
Roman holds a Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from Griffith University and is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia.