Rohit has more than seven years of experience in advising on capital markets transactions in emerging markets focussing on India and Indonesia.
Rohit has advised issuers and investment banks on market leading global securities offerings across a range of sectors including energy, retail, technology and e-commerce, infrastructure, financial services, real estate and shipping.
Rohit's experience includes advising:
- Citi and four other underwriters on the US$1.75 billion IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering of General Insurance Corporation, Asia's third largest reinsurer
- ReNew Power, India's largest renewable energy company, on its ongoing IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering. Goldman Sachs and eight other underwriters are acting as book running lead managers
- the underwriters on the US$285 million IPO and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering by Avenue Supermarts, an Indian supermarket chain
- the international selling agents on the US$276 million IPO and Rule 144A/ Regulation S global offering by Cikarang Listrindo, an Indonesian independent power producer
- the underwriters on the US$1.1 billion FPO and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering by Power Grid Corporation, India's leading power transmission company