Robert advises clients on a range of public and private corporate transactions, including takeovers, schemes of arrangement, negotiated acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements. Robert has strong experience working with private equity and their portfolio companies throughout the investment cycle.
Robert is focused on delivering outstanding commercial outcomes and building close relationships with his clients and their businesses.
Robert’s recent experience includes advising:
- BGH Capital on the establishment of their first fund, as well as their majority investment in online travel agency Trip A Deal.
- Advent Partners on their investment in Junior Adventures Group, a leading national provider of out of school hours care services, and subsequent sale to Quadrant Private Equity.
- Integral Diagnostics regarding their successful defence of a hostile takeover bid by Capitol Health, as well as the acquisition of four leading New Zealand radiology clinics.
- A private equity consortium comprising Adamantem Capital and Liverpool Partners on their acquisition of Zenitas Healthcare Limited by scheme of arrangement for $112 million.
- San Miguel Yamamura Australasia on four separate acquisitions from founders in the domestic packaging and logistics sector, including wine bottling and logistics.