- a multinational mining company in two ICDR-AAA arbitrations concerning disputes with a South American commodities logistics joint venture
- a global technology company in connection with U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission anticorruption investigations
- a worldwide luxury hotel company in an ICC arbitration arising out of a contract dispute in the Middle East
- a sovereign nation and its related oil interests in two ICC arbitrations against a construction conglomerate, where claimed damages exceeded €1 billion*
- an international commodities producer in four multi-year internal investigations and two AAA commercial arbitrations concerning executive compensation and corporate governance matters*
- an intergovernmental organization in two UNCITRAL arbitrations against multinational construction companies*
- a global commodities trading company in connection with several multibillion-dollar multidistrict consumer protection and antitrust class actions*
Rob received his J.D. from Harvard Law School and his B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Texas at Austin, Phi Beta Kappa, with Highest Honors. During law school, he was elected Editor-in-Chief of the Harvard Negotiation Law Review, worked with the Litigation Bureau of the New York State Office of the Attorney General, and was a winner of the GRAMMY Foundation's Entertainment Law Initiative Legal Writing Competition.