Rob has acted for offerors and for lead managers on many initial public offers, entitlement offers, offers of hybrid securities, placements, block trades and other equity markets transactions.
Rob has previously held legal and compliance roles at Morgan Stanley, Macquarie and Citigroup.
Rob’s experience includes advising:
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners on the scheme of arrangement for Asciano and the acquisition of Asciano Limited’s Patrick’s and Bulk and Automotive Ports Services businesses
- Credit Suisse on accelerated renounceable entitlement offers with retail rights trading and institutional placements by Vocus Communications and Syrah Resources
- The Commonwealth Government on the initial public offer of Medibank Private
- Greencross on its accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer and placement to partially fund the acquisition of City Farmers
- Yancoal Australia Limited on aspects of its scrip merger with Gloucester Coal and ASX listing
- AGL Energy on its subordinated note offer and accelerated entitlement offer with retail rights trading to provide funding for the increase of its ownership of Loy Yang A
- The Commonwealth Government on the Telstra 3 share offer
Rob is admitted to practise in New South Wales and holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Bachelor of Economics degree from the University of Sydney. He also has a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Financial Services Institute of Australasia.