Ricardo is a Junior Associate in the finance and banking practice in the Madrid office, specialised in a wide range of financing transactions including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, corporate finance, project finance and restructuring and refinancing transactions. In addition, Ricardo has been involved in several M&A transactions advising on corporate matters.
Ricardo advises banks, private equity firms, alternative lenders, borrowers and sponsors in structuring and implementing all type of finance transactions.
Ricardo's experience includes advising:
- the joint venture formed by Cain International and FREO on the €293 million financing for the acquisition of the Juno portfolio (formed by 28 office buildings located in Madrid and Barcelona) from Merlin Properties, and of the Albatros portfolio (formed by two office buildings located in Madrid)
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on the €263 million financing for the acquisition of a solar thermal plant located in Sevilla
- Trilantic Capital Partners on the refinancing of Grupo Pachá
- Clarion Gramercy Europe on the financing for the acquisition of five logistic buildings from CBRE located in Guadalajara, Spain and the refinancing of two logistic buildings located in Tarragona, Spain
- Meridia Capital Partners on the financing for the acquisition of a large stake in Zummo
Ricardo has a double Law and Business Administration degree awarded by IE University in Madrid. Additionally, Ricardo has a Master Course in Access to Law Practice from the University Carrlos III in Madrid.
In addition to Spanish as his native language, Ricardo is fluent in English. Before joining the firm as a junior associate, he completed a 11 months full-time internship as a trainee lawyer in the Madrid office.