Rebecca works closely with clients on employment issues across Asia-Pacific, ensuring that cross-border advice is regionally consistent and locally appropriate.
She regularly assists clients with policy and contract reviews and advises on employment issues arising out of regional corporate restructurings and outsourcing arrangements, including the post-acquisition phase.
Rebecca also has experience advising clients on investigations in workplace misconduct and the misuse of confidential information.
Her experience includes advising:
- a global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products on envisaged employee transfers arising out of a merger and reorganistion transaction across Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and India
- a global mining company on its restructuring across Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Japan and Philippines
- a global investment bank on the conduct of pre-employment background checks across Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand
- a global life-sciences company on investigations of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- a multinational energy and mining company on the misuse and misappropriation of confidential information by its senior employee
Rebecca is qualified as an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore. She is fluent in English and Mandarin.