- a global investment bank in bringing claims against a former employee regarding a series of unauthorised payments and transactions effected on the bank's clients' accounts involving claims of breaches of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and monies had and received. This involved investigations into over 230 client accounts with Mareva injunctions obtained and resulted in a successful settlement
- a global investment bank in defending claims by a former client for secret commissions paid to the bank's former employee and loss resulting from certain transactions entered into without its authority. This involved investigations by the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) and the Police, and prosecutions against the former employee
- a leading Chinese electronics manufacturer in defending a set of complex and highly contentious litigation proceedings involving allegations of breach of confidence, inducement, procurement of breach of contractual and fiduciary duties, conspiracy, constructive trust and dishonest assistance in the Hong Kong High Court and containing cross-jurisdictional elements (namely Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan and the United States)
- a leading Chinese financial institution in full-scale investigations conducted by the SFC relating to its investment product selling practices
- an international waste services corporation and its directors in 16 high-profile prosecutions made by the Hong Kong Government in connection with the operation of one of the strategic landfills in Hong Kong
Rebecca graduated from the University of Hong Kong with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) degree and a Bachelor of Social Sciences (Government and Laws) before obtaining a Postgraduate Certificate in Laws at the same university. She qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong. Rebecca speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.