Rebecca works on a range of planning and development matters including on nationally significant infrastructure projects and has experience drafting and negotiating planning and highways agreements, undertaking due diligence and advising on planning applications and judicial reviews.
Rebecca also regularly works with the Real Estate department in relation to lettings and financings.
Rebecca's experience includes advising:
- EDF Energy on its development consent application for a new nuclear power station at Sizewell
- Gatwick Airport Limited on its development consent proposals to bring the existing Northern Runway into routine use
- Argent Related on the redevelopment of Tottenham Hale to provide over 100,000sqm of floorspace comprising over 1,000 residential units, retail, office and leisure floorspace and a new health centre across six buildings up to 38 storeys in height
- Goldman Sachs on a corporate and property acquisition, related development agreement and subsequent development financing which unlocked a £150m mixed use development in Central London
- Wisley Property Investments Limited in relation to the development of a new garden village of up to 2,000 dwellings in the Surrey Green Belt
- Various clients on a range of real estate acquisitions, financings, and sales
Rebecca graduated from the University of Oxford with a BA in Classics and holds a Bachelor of Laws (first class) from the University of Birmingham. Rebecca is admitted to practise in England and Wales.