Raja specialises in advising on construction projects over various sectors including infrastructure, rail, PPP and energy.
Raja's experience across a variety of sectors and understanding of the full lifespan of a project, from inception to close, enables him to provide practical advice that takes into consideration the bigger picture.
Raja's experience includes advising:
- a confidential client on its bid for the multi-billion dollar Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) to Singapore High Speed Rail project
- various clients on their bids as Principal and/or EPC Contractor for the MYR 2 billion large-scale solar three (LSS3) scheme) conducted by the Energy Commission of Malaysia
- various clients on agreements with the Government of Malaysia including concession agreements, private finance initiative agreements, land swap agreements and privatisation agreements in relation to various construction and infrastructure projects
- a confidential client on the structure of the proposed railway network in Peninsular Malaysia and the installation, operation and maintenance of signalling systems and rolling stock
- advised a Malaysian and Japanese joint venture on its energy supply agreements to its customers and subsequent EPC agreements for gas engine co-generation plants throughout Peninsular Malaysia